Part-Time Sortation Associate Jobs in Shakopee, MN - Amazon HVH Recruitment 2017
GovJobHub.org - Todays job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. GovJobHub.org will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Amazon HVH is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Amazon HVH is open for new position as Part-Time Sortation Associate in Shakopee, MN start from January 2017. Everyone whoâ€™s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Part-Time Sortation Associate January 2017 recruitment in Shakopee, MN. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Part-Time Sortation Associate January 2017 in Shakopee, MN below.
Amazon HVH Recruitment - January 2017 Part-Time Sortation Associate (Shakopee, MN)
External Title: Part-Time Sortation Associate
Sort it. Wrap it. Ship it. Own it. Sounds a little like a game, but it’s Amazon’s game – that is if you’re in one of our high-speed, high-tech sortation centers. Ready to play, join the team today! Amazon is looking for Part-Time Associates to join the team at our sortation center in Shakopee, MN. Things you should know about working in an Amazon Sortation center:
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the sort center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes and pallets.
- Pumped up kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- Building pallets, wrapping pallets, transporting pallets with pallet jack, and sorting packages and pallets. Did someone say pallets?
- All hands on deck! You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds.
- On the move – you should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability.
- ‘Round we go. Associates will be manually wrapping finished pallets, which means moving in a sideways, circular motion several times in a row. You’ve got your head on straight, we think you can handle it.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Health care benefits after 90 days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program, explore more: amazon.com/careerchoice
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
- Thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Blown out the candles – you are at least 18 years old.
- Flex, not just your muscles – you don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities.
- You are willing and able to work extra hours as required – bringing smiles to our customers doesn’t take time off.
- Diversity is awesome! But associates must be able to read and take direction in English.
- Let’s get physical – associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Step it up – be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
As one of the leading company in Shakopee, MN, Amazon HVH opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Amazon HVH also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Part-Time Sortation Associate in Shakopee, MN, Shakopee, MN who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Shakopee, MN region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Part-Time Sortation Associate di Shakopee, MN below.
Related Job Openings
Customer Experience Specialists "Listen, Care and Connect" with customers by answering calls in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner while valuing the...
This includes typing, copying, sending faxes, maintaining accurate files and records, answering telephone calls, taking messages, maintaining appointment...
The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and...
Knowledge of City Ordinances, State Laws and departmental policies, processes and procedures related to area assigned, i.e., billing, licenses, etc....
We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules....
Provide positive and courteous customer service at both the reception desk, scheduling services, and over the phone for multiple clinic sites while maintaining...
High School Diploma/GED.1+ year of Customer Service experience within a Professional business environment.Current proficiency with Microsoft Word.Current...
Responsible for providing superior food service to residents, staff, visitors and guests. Three to four years of high school, basic everyday living skills, the...
Harbor Freight Tools is different, we’re not your typical retailer, we are a large company with a start-up feel that provides a collegial and collaborative...
Currently hiring for General Labor for 2nd and 3rd shift at our Shakopee, MN manufacturing facility located at 3900 County Road 101 East....