GovJobHub.org - Todays job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. GovJobHub.org will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Penske is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Penske is open for new position as Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) in Santa Ana, CA start from March 2017. Everyone whoâ€™s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) March 2017 recruitment in Santa Ana, CA. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) March 2017 in Santa Ana, CA below.
Penske Recruitment - March 2017 Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) (Santa Ana, CA)
The Recruiting/HR Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Penske staffing and HR team with finding and interviewing candidates for various roles, along with supporting additional HR functions as needed.
In this hourly role, the recruiting/HR assistant will primarily support processes around candidate sourcing, application screening, and process expediting. Source candidates using company and external resume databases. Upon finding candidates, the staffing assistant will be contacting candidates via phone and email to inform them of the position, conduct a brief phone screening, and direct and assure they formally apply to the Penske job opening.
This position will be based in Santa Ana, Ca. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Upon direction from a member of Penske’s Staffing or HR team, search for new candidates matching the provided job description.
- May assist recruiter in posting jobs via job boards, college career sites, and state workforce sites.
- Screens resumes from databases and applications from Penske’s Taleo system to identify candidates meeting minimum qualifications.
- May conduct brief phone screening conversations.
- May schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers
- Maintains accurate records on applicant status and provides timely responses to all applicants
- May assist in providing offer letters and initiating/communicating the background screening process for selected candidates.
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting information for the Human Resources department
- Enter employee data into HR system and spreadsheets
- Track/update employee leaves of absence and workman’s comp injury/accidents documentation
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Manage ambassador program
-Prepare PowerPoint presentations and materials
- Perform any other administrative duties assigned by Area staff
LA MIRADA,BUENA PARK,WHITTIER,FULLERTON,SANTA FE SPRINGS,NORWALK,LA HABRA,LA PALMA,CERRITOS,ANAHEIM,ARTESIA,LAKEWOOD,CYPRESS,HAWAIIAN GARDENS,BELLFLOWER,BREA,HACIENDA HEIGHTS,DOWNEY,STANTON,PICO RIVERA,LOS ALAMITOS,LONG BEACH,GARDEN GROVE,ROWLAND HEIGHTS,PLACENTIA,LA PUENTE,PARAMOUNT,MONTEBELLO,BELL,WESTMINSTER,ORANGE,SOUTH EL MONTE,ATWOOD,LOS ANGELES,BELL GARDENS,WEST COVINA,SEAL BEACH,SOUTH GATE,MIDWAY CITY,COMPTON,SIGNAL HILL,LYNWOOD,WALNUT,EL MONTE,SANTA ANA,YORBA LINDA,ROSEMEAD,MAYWOOD,MONTEREY PARK,HUNTINGTON BEACH,DIAMOND BAR,VILLA PARK,SURFSIDE,CARSON,HUNTINGTON PARK,SUNSET BEACH,FOUNTAIN VALLEY,BALDWIN PARK,SAN GABRIEL,TEMPLE CITY,ALHAMBRA,COVINA,CITY OF INDUSTRY,TUSTIN,ARCADIA,GARDENA,CHINO HILLS,COSTA MESA,SAN MARINO,DUARTE,POMONA,WILMINGTON,SOUTH PASADENA,TORRANCE,MONROVIA,AZUSA,GLENDORA,IRVINE,PASADENA,HARBOR CITY,DODGERTOWN,SIERRA MADRE,SAN DIMAS,INGLEWOOD,SAN PEDRO,ALISO VIEJO,LOMITA,HAWTHORNE,NEWPORT BEACH Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified candidates will have:
-Associate's degree equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum one year related experience required.
-Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up experience required.
- Prior Taleo or other applicant tracking system experience highly preferred.
-Prior experience in mining candidate resume databases and phone screening applicants is highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication highly preferred
-To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Word and Excel, and must be internet savvy.
-A sense of humor is helpful, as this can be a stressful job with competing priorities at any given time
Optimal candidates will have:
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text messaging, etc.) are highly preferred
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in a large, decentralized or centralized company environment required
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems required, prior experience with Taleo preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com at http://www.penskelogistics.com/ to learn more.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Work Locations:
2000 E Wilshire Ave Santa Ana, CA Primary Location:
United States-California-Santa Ana Job:
Human Resources Req ID:
As one of the leading company in Santa Ana, CA, Penske opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Penske also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) in Santa Ana, CA, Santa Ana, CA who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Santa Ana, CA region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Recruiting/HR Assistant (Southwest Area) di Santa Ana, CA below.