GovJobHub.org - Todays job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. GovJobHub.org will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Dialysis Clinic, Inc is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Dialysis Clinic, Inc is open for new position as Dialysis Educator in Little Rock, AR start from January 2017. Everyone whoâ€™s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Dialysis Educator January 2017 recruitment in Little Rock, AR. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Dialysis Educator January 2017 in Little Rock, AR below.
Dialysis Clinic, Inc Recruitment - January 2017 Dialysis Educator (Little Rock, AR)
Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation’s largest non-profit dialysis provider. With a team of approximately 5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and 3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. We offer a variety of services including in-center hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis (PD). Each position within DCI, from billers to administrators to nursing staff, contributes toward the goal of providing excellent patient care.
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life. To be considered for the position, please (1) upload your resume, (2) complete the application in its entirety, and (3) answer the screening questions. Summary
The Dialysis Educator
provides initial and ongoing training and education for facility staff.
This position will involve travel to McCrory, Arkansas and West Plains, Missouri. Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Training:
Provides training (that has been approved by the medical director and governing body of the local facility) to patient care staff according to the corporate education plan.
- Theory classroom training for patient care staff that do not have previous dialysis experince.
- Overseeing preceptor progress with employee and reading weekly report of the training progress.
- Ensuring staff are only independently assigned duties that they have been trained to do as indicated on their ticket to safer care.
- Competency testing employees before making them independent- this includes experienced or inexperienced staff.
- Teaching preceptors how to perform in that role using the corporate preceptor program before they are allowed to precept.
- Training on any new policy and procedures used in the clinic after they have been approved by governing body.
- Training post state or federal survey deficiency identification in accordance with the plan of correction submitted.
Has overall responsibility for monitoring the education module which includes:
- Ensuring orientation progress is signed off in the computer as it is done by entering the data as it comes up in the education plan.
- Ensuring that compliance training & HIPAA training is completed within 30 days of hire.
- Ensuring that annual compliance is completed when due.
Has overall responsibility of the competence of staff which includes:
- Competency testing all patient care staff (experienced or inexperienced) before they are allowed to be independent using the corporate competency exam in the education module by way of proctored exam.
- Competency testing of all patient care staff annually using the corporate competency exam in the education module by way of proctored exam.
- Provide additional training to any patient care staff that does not pass the competency exam and competency testing the patient care staff after the training to ensure education level.
- Ensure that any non-certified PCTs test for certification within 12 months of hire.
Has responsibility to perform complete clinic wide audits in every clinic annually which includes:
Policy and Procedures:
- Medical record audit done at least annually using the corporate medical record audit tool and reporting results to be included in the clinic QAPI program for the QAPI team to develop a plan of action for correction of deficiencies.
- Infection control audit done at least annually using the corporate infection control audit tool and reporting the results to be included in the clinic QAPI program for the QAPI team to develop a plan of action for correction of deficiencies.
- Regulatory audit done at least annually using the corporate audit tool and reporting the results to be included in the clinic QAPI program for the QAPI team to develop a plan of action for correction of deficiencies.
Has responsibility for overall standards in the policy and procedures of the unit and for maintaining them to be along current regulatory standards which includes:
- Developing a policy and procedure for any new procedure or medication used in the unit before it is used.
- Keeping policies and procedures up to date with industry standards and changes in regulations.
- Educator is required to have an in-depth working knowledge of the OSHA regulations and serve as a resource for all clinical staff for OSHA.
If any driving responsibilities are assigned, employee must be at least 21 years of age, is required to maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history approved by Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Compliance with DCI programs: All employees are accountable for adhering to the DCI Standard of Conduct. All employees are required to promptly report all known or suspected compliance-related violation or concerns. Qualifications: Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program (BSN, AA, diploma); and one year related experience.
- Current state Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
DCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Disabled/Protected Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
As one of the leading company in Little Rock, AR, Dialysis Clinic, Inc opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Dialysis Clinic, Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Dialysis Educator in Little Rock, AR, Little Rock, AR who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Little Rock, AR region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Dialysis Educator di Little Rock, AR below.