GovJobHub.org - Todays job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. GovJobHub.org will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Penske is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Penske is open for new position as Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time in Los Angeles, CA start from April 2017. Everyone whoâ€™s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time April 2017 recruitment in Los Angeles, CA. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time April 2017 in Los Angeles, CA below.
Penske Recruitment - April 2017 Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time (Los Angeles, CA)
entry-level vehicle maintenance position you would meet and greet incoming customer truck drivers at our fuel island. The duties may consist of vehicle inspections, fueling and washing of vehicles, vehicle detailing, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, parts pricing and stocking and facility maintenance.
Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. This is a great opportunity for someone who may be looking to learn the fundamentals of preventative maintenance on diesel vehicles and grow in a diesel career or similar fields related to vehicle maintenance.
Schedule will be part time hours (20-30) working second shift 2:30pm-11:00pm Major Responsibilities:
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in tires, check motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids
- Adjust air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, price and shelve incoming goods
- Occasionally perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires, replace or rotate tires and complete preventative maintenance repairs.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug card, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners
: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Universal Technical Institute, LA Trade Tech, WyoTech, Technical Education Location:
MONTEBELLO,PICO RIVERA,LOS ANGELES,MONTEREY PARK,WHITTIER,DOWNEY,BELL,ROSEMEAD,SOUTH EL MONTE,BELL GARDENS,SANTA FE SPRINGS,MAYWOOD,ALHAMBRA,SAN GABRIEL,CITY OF INDUSTRY,EL MONTE,HUNTINGTON PARK,SOUTH GATE,LA PUENTE,HACIENDA HEIGHTS,NORWALK,TEMPLE CITY,SOUTH PASADENA,SAN MARINO,LYNWOOD,PARAMOUNT,LAMIRADA,BELLFLOWER,ARCADIA,PASADENA,DODGERTOWN,COMPTON,ARTESIA,LA HABRA,CERRITOS,BALDWIN PARK,WEST COVINA,LAKEWOOD,LONG BEACH,SIERRA MADRE,BUENA PARK,LA PALMA,MONROVIA,GLENDALE,DUARTE,ROWLAND HEIGHTS,FULLERTON,HAWAIIANGARDENS,LACRESCENTA,ALTADENA,COVINA,CARSON,INGLEWOOD,GARDENA,CYPRESS,BREA,WALNUT,ANAHEIM,LOS ALAMITOS,AZUSA,SIGNAL HILL,NORTH HILLS,LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE,HAWTHORNE,MONTROSE,MOUNT WILSON,TORRANCE,VERDUGO CITY,STANTON,BURBANK,BEVERLY HILLS,GARDEN GROVE,CULVER CITY,LAWNDALE,DIAMOND BAR,PLACENTIA,UNIVERSAL CITY,GLENDORA,WEST HOLLYWOOD,SEAL BEACH,REDONDO BEACH,NORTH HOLLYWOOD,PLAYA VISTA,WILMINGTON,HARBOR CITY,WESTMINSTER,EL SEGUNDO,SAN DIMAS,POMONA,STUDIO CITY,ATWOOD,MANHATTAN BEACH,MARINA DEL REY,ORANGE,TOLUCA LAKE,VALLEY VILLAGE,PACOIMA,LOMITA,HERMOSA BEACH,SURFSIDE,YORBA LINDA,MIDWAY CITY,PLAYA DEL REY,TUJUNGA,HUNTINGTON BEACH
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- A valid CDL Class B required, or willing to obtain
- Tech or Vocational certification preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast past, high energy environment
- Effective communication both written and verbal is key to success, bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally
communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit
to learn more.
2300 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
United States-California-Los Angeles
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
PTL.Customer Service Rep
As one of the leading company in Los Angeles, CA, Penske opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Penske also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time in Los Angeles, CA, Los Angeles, CA who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Los Angeles, CA region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time di Los Angeles, CA below.